SVG and HTML
SVG & HTML
We can easily embed SVG elements into HTML pages by using SVG tag. This is also called SVG embedding into HTML.
- The SVG image begins with a < svg > tag
- The width and height attributes of the < svg > element define the width and height of the SVG image
- The < circle > element is used to draw a circle
- The cx and cy attributes define the x and y coordinates of the center of the circle. The r attribute defines the radius of the circle.
- The stroke and stroke-width attributes control how the outline/border of a shape appears.
- The fill attribute tells us which color to fill inside the circle.
- The closing < /svg > tag closes the SVG image
All Tutorials related to SVG Tutorials
SVG Intro SVG & HTML SVG Circle SVG Rectangle SVG Eclipse SVG Line SVG Polygon SVG Polyline SVG Path SVG Text SVG Stroke SVG Blur Filter SVG Drop Shadow Filter SVG Linear Gradient SVG Radial Gradients in HTML