SVG Blur Filter in HTML
SVG Blur Filter
All SVG filters are defined by < defs > element. It is used for the definition of the filter which is to be used.
The < filter > element is used to define an SVG filter. The element has a required id attribute that identifies the filter.
The < feGaussianBlur > element is used to create blur effects.
Code explanation of the below code is:-
- The id attribute of the element defines a unique name for it.
- The blur effect is defined with the element.
- The in="SourceGraphic" part defines that the effect is created for the entire element.
- The stdDeviation attribute defines the amount of blur.
- The filter attribute of the element links the element to the "blur_filter" filter.